PS: Political Science and Politics
Description:PS: Political Science and Politics is the Association's quarterly journal of the profession. The journal provides coverage of the broad range of observations and information about the discipline. Its coverage has evolved since its introduction in 1968 to include critical analyses of contemporary political phenomena by authors working within their own subfields aimed at the informed, general reader. As the journal of record for APSA, issues also include Association News, governance information, and professional opportunities.
Coverage: 1988-2014 (Vol. 21, No. 1 - Vol. 47, No. 4)
The "moving wall" represents the time period between the last issue available in JSTOR and the most recently published issue of a journal. Moving walls are generally represented in years. In rare instances, a publisher has elected to have a "zero" moving wall, so their current issues are available in JSTOR shortly after publication.
Note: In calculating the moving wall, the current year is not counted.
For example, if the current year is 2008 and a journal has a 5 year moving wall, articles from the year 2002 are available.
- Terms Related to the Moving Wall
- Fixed walls: Journals with no new volumes being added to the archive.
- Absorbed: Journals that are combined with another title.
- Complete: Journals that are no longer published or that have been combined with another title.
Subjects: Political Science, Social Sciences
Collections: Arts & Sciences II Collection, JSTOR Essential Collection
- Беккер взял подушку с соседней койки и помог Клушару устроиться поудобнее. Старик умиротворенно вздохнул. - Так гораздо лучше… спасибо. - Pas du tout, - отозвался Беккер. - О! - Старик радостно улыбнулся.